If you are bored playing games alone. Then you have come to the right place because in this article we will be sharing the best games you can play with a friend on your favorite smartphone or Android device.
We are quite aware that most super intensive games are plaid online connecting you and the other player in another part of the world but in this post, we will be sharing games you can play with a friend over a Hotspot and Wi-Fi Connection
Best Offline Multiplayer Android Games
- NBA JAM
- Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia
Now lets take you through each of these various games. for you to pick which one of these games you might want download and play with with your friends.
- NBA JAM: This is EA’s best mobile game, NBA JAM is all about over the top basketball action and some fun. This is an arcade basketball game that’s less competitive and more fun. You can play it with a friend via Wifi for a 2 on 2 basketball action. Perform insane dunks, high flying moves, and sensational moves to outplay your opponent and win the match. Download from Playstore ($4.99)
2. BOMBSQUAD: BombSquad could be a mixture of various mini-games that you just can play with up to eight players locally over Wifi. Just connect with other Android phones via Wifi and bomb away. Create teams of players and play against one another during a tough and explosive game stuffed with exciting graphics and an addictive gameplay for everybody. you'll be able to play mini-games like bomb hockey, capture the flag, etc against or together with your friends. Download from Playstore for (Free)
3. DOODLE ARMY 2, MINI MILITIA: If i've got to start telling you about this game, you’ve definitely been living under a rock. Mini militia rose to fame almost instantly, being played by mobile gamers everywhere the planet. you'll connect with other players via WiFi and aggroup to create a military, or go head to move during a deathmatch combat mode. Players also get to decide on from a spread of weapons further as jetpacks and more. Download from Playstore for (Free)
4. TERRARIA: Terraria is an adventure game not in 3d but in 2d mode that is its in most ways just like Minecraft. You’ll mine resources, craft items, kill bad guys, build stuff, and have every kind of other fun. It’s a fun game with a lot of stuff to try and do and it won’t be hard wasting a day playing it. you'll connect and play along with your friends over WiFi yet for an enriching gameplay. Download from Playstore for ($4.99)
5. CROSSYROAD: Crossy Road is one in all the foremost popular local multiplayer games ever. The game play is analogous thereto of Frogger. You navigate a chicken through traffic, over streams, and other places while avoiding obstacles. the sport features controller support, Android TV support, and native multiplayer support. Each player needs their own device which they'll hook up with a WiFi network and pair up and compete with their friends. Download from Play store for (Free)